Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 14 Challenge

Wet or Dry Embossing.



I choose to dry emboss. The patterned paper that I used didn't seem to like my embossing folder, no matter what I did it kept tearing the paper. I try putting paper on each side of the paper in the folder to protect it, making a different sandwich with my big shot. It was really starting to frustrate me, the piece that I finally used turned out pretty good it just looked a little vintage but I liked the effect that I got when I finished my card.



The image that I used is by Moon Cookie from Whimsy Stamps, a super cute image called Paisley 4. I love that you can resize the digital images so I did this one a little bit bigger than I typically do. I wanted it to take up more of the card , to really be the focal point.



You should jump over to the Whimsy Inspires blog to get inspired by the wonderful DT creations.

Here is my card, I hope that it will help inspire you to create a card or project, and play along with us or just to help you create a wonderful project for someone who you care about.

Thanks for stopping by.



A close up picture of my colored image and embossing.
Supplies: Paisley 4 digital image from Whimsy Stamps, Copic markers, Bazzill cardstock, Fab Scraps patterned paper, Zva bling, Stampin up embossing folder, ribbon.






2 comments:

  1. This is super super cute I just love what you have done here.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, and I like that image....it is mighty pretty! Great job friend!

    ReplyDelete