Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Distressing April 25

Welcome Back!
Glad that you have to decided to pop back to check out my blog.This post is going up a bit later than usual sorry about that. It has been a fairly hecktic week for me and a ton of changes in my life, hopefully for the good.
But enough about me and my world.
 This week the challenge at Whimsy is: Distressing.
So whether you decide to distress the edges of your paper or distress using ink around the edges of you paper its still distressing. I hope that you will give this weeks challenge a try. If you decide not to enter the challenge at least pop over the the Whimsy inspiration blog for some really great ideas.
 This is my inspiration card for this weeks challenge.
I used a wonderful image from Whimsy Stamps by Crissy armstrong called Carnival horse.

A closer picture of my image.
The sentiment, a great birthday card .
Supplies: Carnival horse from Whimsy Stamps, EK punch, copic markers, ribbon, distress ink, Prima Marketing flower and pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just stunning. Love the beautiful image and cheerful colours.
    It would be great if you could stop by Doing Life and take part in our DS4J blog hop.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is simply gorgeous. I am so happy to see this used like this. The red and black is awesome. You should come on over an enter my challenge this totally fits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDEEEEEEEEE this is super nice card....love the colors, and the image super duper awesome! Woweee!!

    ReplyDelete