Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May Challenge- Anything Goes



Anything goes:
 is the theme for this months challenge at Whimsy Stamps.
Well great to see you back. The sun is shining I can hear lawn mowers going. What a wonderful sound. I'm glad that the weather has finally gotten better. Everyone was sure sick of the spring snow that kept coming. I do believe that summer is just around the corner. YAHHHH!
I made this super cute card using an image from Scrappers Delight from Whimsy Stamps. It's called Baby Boo Bear Blankie - I used the girl image but there is also a boy one. I have this wonderful paw punch that I used to make the borders on the edges. I am very happy with the way this card turned out. It just went together so easy, like I had a puzzle in my mind
I'm looking forward to seeing all the lovely creations that will be put up on the Whimsy inspires blog ( click here to jump to the challenge blog to look or enter your creation)
 This is a adorable wood button from Prima Marketing that says Hello.
 The corner arrangement of flowers also from Prima.
Supplies: My Minds Eye patterned paper, Bazzill cardstock, EK paw border punch, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Prima Marketing flowers & wood button, copic markers, distress ink, Offray ribbon, Zva pearls.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Card Mania: Flower power
Love to Scrap: Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Paper Take Weekly: Anything Goes



9 comments:

  1. So cute and beautiful!! The paw print punch is perfect! Love the color combo! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow way to go friend, so awesome, love the image, the border and the coloring...is amazing...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is so adorable and your just took it to a new level. The colors and embellishments are perfect. Love it! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. Thanks for playing at Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and lovely flowers. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge.

    DT. member
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is cute and in my fave color combination - for me - this card is just PERFECT! :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww. So very cute. Love the image and your amazing coloring. Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Scrap challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Card, colors and image. I love the layout to. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the image!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves to Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete